Our Values underpin what we stand for and how we go about our work, and they all hinge around the primary value of respect.
- Compassion: truly caring is at the forefront of who we are. We demonstrate solidarity with our clients, with a willingness to help carry the burden.
- Competence: our staff are skilled, professional and flexible, providing innovative approaches to resolving issues, resulting in positive outcomes for clients.
- Client-centred support: ensuring the client is at the centre of all we do. Listening to clients’ needs and situations and offering support accordingly, always with respect.
- Commitment: a strong commitment to our ethos and our clients within our work, adopting a ‘whatever it takes’ approach.
- Community: creating a community and support which allows clients to feel a sense of belonging in which they can thrive. Our stakeholders, clients, staff, volunteers, board of directors, funders, donors and the wider public who support us are central to our community.
- Collaboration: the organisation actively works to establish and maintain trust and cooperative working relationships between multiple stakeholders, with honesty, integrity and complete transparency.